Monday, December 22, 2008

Update

Hi All,
This is just a quick update before Christmas! I am now a few days shy of 36 weeks and am in the home stretch! Chris and I are both very anxious for our little one's arrival! Everything is all set to go in the baby's room (bedding/blankets/clothes are all washed) and the cats have officially been kicked out of there! They are very curious and starting to go a little stir crazy, so I think they know something is going on. My project for the holiday is to pack my hospital bag and have it all set to wait by the door. I have my next appointment tomorrow and am eager to find out if the baby has dropped. I feel like it has, but then again it's felt the low the entire pregnancy.

We have some names picked out and I think we've settled on two (one for each sex), but are really waiting to see what this little bundle looks like before we peg a name on it!

Thank you all for the wonderful Christmas cards as it was great to see all my cousins & nieces & nephews! We miss you all and look forward to seeing you in 2009!! Merry Christmas!

Love, Lil' Sue + Baby

No comments: