Monday, December 22, 2008

Since we were on the topic of the baby's room, I thought I'd post some pictures. Chris just took these and emailed them over. This is baby's bed, complete with 2 boppys. I will keep 1 in the baby's room and 1 in the family room, but I also have a 3rd for the bedroom (not pictured). The laterns above are paper laterns and there are 5 (I like odd numbers). Also on the top far right is the video camera for our monitor that we mounted on the wall, well out of the reach of baby's grasp!This is my futon/bed that I will be crashing in. As you can see on the right side of the wall is a picture that my Mother-In-Law painted of Downtown Buffalo, so we can tell baby about Buffalo. Also, peeking out of the bottom right corner is our Sweetpeace baby swing. I hope baby likes it! On the left is the changing table.
Chris also thought it was be fun to post baby's new ride. This of course is the carseat in the stroller that we will be using for quite some time before we pop in the real stroller seat. Fun times, big rubber wheels for some beach crusin'! Of course we are a family that loves sunscreen, no tans here!





No comments: